My Instagram account has been disabled

Closed
xnarcyska - Updated on Jan 8, 2020 at 12:57 AM
 IMBD - Nov 23, 2020 at 05:15 PM
Hello, my Instagram has been wrongly disabled for “pretending to be someone else”.
This account is important to me, I had an important photos and concert reports on it. I tried to appeal this decision by sending the form but unfortunately I get an error when entering my username
when I give my username, I get a message saying "The URL of the shortened link is not the username" so I can't send the form .
What can I do

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 12.1.1

2 responses

Daniel Telele Posts 1227 Registration date Tuesday March 7, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2021   6,277
Jan 8, 2020 at 12:56 AM
Hello,

If you think your account has been incorrectly disabled, you can make an appeal by logging in. When you tried this, did you do it from a desktop or the app? Make sure to try on a different device to confirm the error. You should also try to reset your password. Let us know if this works, you can also check out Instagram's Recovery Page for disabled accounts.

Regards,
xnarcyska Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday January 7, 2020 Status Member Last seen January 8, 2020
Jan 8, 2020 at 04:31 AM
I wanted to send an appeal form but I can't. as I wrote when entering my username, I get an error that says "this short link is not your username" what can it mean?
Ramkho Posts 3 Registration date Sunday November 15, 2020 Status Member Last seen November 16, 2020 1
Nov 15, 2020 at 11:56 AM
Group of friends (hackers or whatever) disabled my account for the 13th time, it’s like a gang and they have a special account just to report accounts and get them disabled so they can feel happy about their pathetic life.
This is what happens :
1- they falsely report my account
2- Instagram disable my account without looking at it.
3- I fill a forum and appeal the decision
4- Instagram send me an email “it looks your account was deactivated by mistake bla bla bla) And they activate my account again
After few hours/day maximum same gang report my account again and get it disabled. I fill a forum etc over and over

I have screenshots and evidence of all the time they reported my account because they show it proudly on their account, i have a screenshot of their message asking me “How are you getting your account back” And they left me a comment saying “get ready your account will get disabled again”

No human works at Instagram ?????? No email ? No phone number ??? Nothing ??
I tried everything from report a problem, Facebook chat etc and nothing worked
What to do ? Please help These people are driving me crazy
IMBD > Ramkho Posts 3 Registration date Sunday November 15, 2020 Status Member Last seen November 16, 2020
Nov 23, 2020 at 05:15 PM
Hello, i have exactly the same problem. Im trying everything but it doesnt work!!!!!