Yahoo id not recognized

Closed
Ramtamata - Updated on Apr 30, 2020 at 03:38 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Apr 30, 2020 at 03:40 AM
Hello,

I have been using that email address for 10 years in facebook but now when i tried to open my yahoo mail it shows me my email address is unrecognised ,what should i do please help me out . I can't remember my recover number or email id so please i need help .......
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Apr 30, 2020 at 03:40 AM
Hello, even if you are using this Yahoo account to login to your FB account regularly, but are not actually logging in directly to your Yahoo account it may have been disabled through inactivity.

Yahoo removes accounts after 1 year of inactivity.

Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done to recover your account if you no longer have access to the phone number connected to your account. Obviously, this is not the news that you want to here.

When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address.

You can have a look in this article produced by CCM giving you all of the possible solutions on how to recover a yahoo account. The article is exhaustive, containing all the known solutions. A final option would be to contact yahoo support directly.

Regards