I was banned for no reason. How to solve it?

Closed
michael012 Posts 3 Registration date Thursday April 30, 2020 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2020 - Jun 6, 2020 at 04:34 PM
mariyawu1683 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday September 13, 2020 Status Member Last seen November 8, 2020 - Nov 8, 2020 at 10:47 AM
I found out that my IP address was somehow banned. When i open certain sites, it tells me that im banned and marked as a spammer. I use email only once in a while and i almost never send emails. I also didnt spam any messages on these sites. I didnt even recive any massage that ive been banned. I know for sure it is IP ban. I tried to connect on other devices on these sites, but it tells me the same. When i connect from another location, i have access there.

When i checked if my IP address is on some blacklist, I saw on the list that im in blacklist of dnsbl.spfbl.net. It is a network looking for spammers and send their emails into spam folder a block them from recieveing emails. I dont have problems with recieving or sending emails though. If im not banned because of spamming emails, why some websites tell me that im banned and marked as a spammer and im
in their blacklist?

I alredy tried to contact them. I asked why am I banned, but they answered me that they cant help me, because the support is ony for email server administrators. I also contacted some webmaster on that site. Its more than a week, but i didnt get answer. I didnt find any informations about my ban or how long it will last. I dont know what else to try.

2 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Jun 8, 2020 at 03:19 AM
Hello, which sites have you been banned from?

Are you currently using a VPN address? If not possibly consider buying a VPN - that way you can change your IP address (follow these steps).

Regards
mariyawu1683 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday September 13, 2020 Status Member Last seen November 8, 2020
Nov 8, 2020 at 10:47 AM
To be secure on the internet, I highly recommend using a VPN service