Asus Laptop wont boot

Closed
irl - Oct 26, 2020 at 08:24 AM
GeekPeek Posts 115 Registration date Tuesday June 30, 2020 Status Member Last seen June 30, 2021 - Oct 29, 2020 at 04:17 AM
so, my friends got this Asus Laptop. He was Playing With me Yesterday, everything goes pretty well. until this morning, he dm-ed me his Laptop Wont start up.

everytime it started, The asus logo shows up, then the windows logo Appears. But then nothing happens, it goes black and after a few minutes a cursor popped out. Nothing happened after keyboard was pressed, but suddenly it enters into ASUStek Easy Flash Utility.

now we dont know what we need to do, pls help
Related:

1 response

GeekPeek Posts 115 Registration date Tuesday June 30, 2020 Status Member Last seen June 30, 2021 40
Oct 29, 2020 at 04:17 AM
The first thing you can try is to unplug your laptop, remove the battery. Press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds. Plug your PC back in and if insert the Battery. Start your PC and see if it boots into Windows.

Otherwise try to boot into safe mode.

Power ON your computer and as Windows / manufacturer's Logo appears, Power OFF - Repeat 3 times
Now your computer will go into Advanced Recovery Environment
Advanced Options > Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart
Press 4 or F4 to enable Safe Mode (5 or F5 to enable Safe Mode with Networking)
See whether you able to login. If yes, come out of this and start normally.

If you are not able to boot it up yet, You will need to boot through a Bootable USB drive. You will need to create this on another computer which is working.

https://www.minitool.com/create-a-bootable-recovery-usb-disk.html

Please keep me upodated.