I am connecting my pc with wifi and the net is not working on my pc..... but the same wifi net works on other device.
Not only this, any network is not working on my pc , it just says no internet. Pls help .
My pc os is Windows 7.
1. Open Network and Sharing Center
2. Click on Change Adapter Settings
3. Right-click on your network connection, and then click on Properties
4. Click on the Internet Protocol, and then click on Properties
5. Select Obtain an IP Address Automatically and Obtain DNS Server Address Automatically
6. Click to choose Advanced.
7. Choose the DNS tab and deselect Register This Connection's Address in DNS.