Login issues

Closed
Timcioman26 - Jan 6, 2021 at 01:43 AM
 Timcioman26 - Jan 6, 2021 at 04:41 AM
Hello there,

Guys I really need your help!!

So I've disabled my account in March/April 2020 and i want to go back on it...
I do remember my login details and password - and at the same time account is connected with my phone number.
Anyway, after login in insta is sending me a code, putting all details in and... blank page - is not doing anything at all.
Tried by uninstalling and reinstalling the app, tried on my laptop and work pc - but with no success.

Any idea what else i can do? Looked at help centre, but i can't see anything to help me to resolve the issue.

Please help!

Thanks,
Timcioman26

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 87.0.4280.88
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Jan 6, 2021 at 04:03 AM
Hello, I guess it depends on how you disabled your account in the first place. Did you temporarily disable it, or did you delete it? If its the later then it has most likely been permanently deleted.

Regards
Hi David,
I just temporarily disabled, didn’t delete it.
That’s why I didn’t want to get rid of the account as i knew i’ll be back on it at some point.
And as per insta policy says that they won’t delete the account.
When i was trying to login by email, says ‘ the username you entered doesn’t belong to an account. Please check your username and try again’
I even tried to reset the password to see if instagram will send me an email with the link.. :( don’t need to explain.