RCA Tablet won't find WiFi

Closed
Jagflynn - Jan 22, 2021 at 05:00 PM
 rex - Apr 13, 2021 at 11:05 AM
My RCA tablet doesn't find any WiFi when I turn it on. My RCA tablet will find and connect to my home and school WiFi only after I restart the tablet. Sometimes I have to restart more than once. I think this issue might have something to do with the power, hibernation, or sleep settings; but I'm unsure because I couldn't find any setting that fixed the problem.
Related:

2 responses

Elena Keracheva Posts 1152 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2020 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2021   900
Jan 25, 2021 at 03:39 AM
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. I suggest that you check the solution for this very similar issue on here.

Let me know if that helps.
Regards
hi david webb
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Jan 25, 2021 at 03:41 AM
Hello, from this previously resolved issue.

I kept getting an authentication error when trying to connect to my WiFi even though I was connected to it till a few days ago. My other devices were still connected too it. So, I knew it wasn't my router. Here's what helped me:
  • In the WiFi screen, I selected the menu icon.
  • Selected Advanced settings
  • Clicked on WPS push button
  • I pushed the WPS button on the front of my router and it instantly connected

Regards