Profile hacked can yall help me report it constantly

Closed
appacreations - Updated on Dec 11, 2021 at 10:18 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14434 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 25, 2024 - Dec 14, 2021 at 10:46 AM
Hello,

Hey guys the link above is to my personal Instagram account that got hacked by Jamaicans, they blackmailed me into sending them videos of myself and money in order to get my profile back, they never gave me my profile back, I'm not getting nay response from Instagram and when I report the account for impersonation Instagram is saying it does not go against the guidelines so they're not removing the account. Can you guys please help me report the account constantly cause they are using my videos to try and get others to send them money and do them the same things.

3 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14434 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 25, 2024 1,860
Dec 11, 2021 at 10:18 AM
Hi,

Sorry to hear that. I recommend that your report your account as hacked by following these steps. Reporting your account for impersonation in your situation is not the right way to get it blocked.

If you cannot recover your account through the recovery steps, you can confirm your identity to prove that you are the legitimate owner of the account in order to regain your access.

Good luck
appacreations
Dec 11, 2021 at 02:08 PM
Thanks alot for the answer, I did submit a support request for impersonation, but that was days ago and I never got a response, I've been doing it every day since I got hacked as well and I haven't gotten any email from Instagram asking for the selfie video to verify my identity so I have no idea what to do now or if I'm doing it right
HelpiOS Posts 14434 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 25, 2024 1,860
Dec 14, 2021 at 10:46 AM
Hi,

They should help you to recover your hacked account if you follow these instructions to request a security code or support from Instagram.

Good luck