Having issue logging into apps like unfollow…

Closed
DRS3 - Feb 17, 2022 at 12:39 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14288 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 7, 2024 - Feb 17, 2022 at 04:55 AM
Hello,

I am looking to use an app such as unfollow or followers + for my business page on ig. For some reason none of these apps will let me do so. I tried switching my account to personal and that did not work either. So what I am seeing is that because my business page is attached to my original personal page, I cannot login on any of these apps for my business ig. Does anyone have any suggestions or has ran into this themselves?

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.1.2

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14288 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 7, 2024 1,889
Updated on Feb 17, 2022 at 04:56 AM
Hi,

It is not guaranteed that this kind of app really work. Sometimes, it can be risky to link one of those to your Instagram account as it may result in privacy violation or even having your account hacked.

To learn more about your followers and performance, you can use Instagram Insights. It is an analytics tool that is included with business accounts.