Instagram Acciunt Hacked / Can't go thirough Selfie Verific

Closed
LyleDane - May 10, 2022 at 12:59 PM
 Julie737 - Nov 12, 2022 at 12:55 PM
Hello,

Help required! My wife's instagram got hacked and going through support is a damn nightmare. Obviously we can't send a Security Code via Email or SMS because the hackers changed all that details. Clicking the links in the emails to revert back has expired or there is an error. So I saw the "Verify your Identity" section to go through the Selfie Verification but HOW?!?!?!?! I saw somebody say click on the Security Code and then there should be a button that says "Try Another Way" BUT dammit that option is not there it just send the code to the hackers email. And when you click "Need More Help?" It takes you to the useless Help Center but no option to upload or go through the Selfie Verification. Instagram needs to do better this is so FRUSTRATING!!! Any help please!!

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 101.0.4951.41
Related:

2 responses

pbiddle9 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday May 11, 2022 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2022
May 11, 2022 at 11:17 PM
Hi were you able to get this resolved. Instagram is not verifying my video selfie verifications. ITs so frustrating
No NOT AT ALL! We are unable to get to the part where we we can even try the Selfie Verification. Everytime we click the Security Code it just sends and there is no option to "Try Another Way" whenever we click "Need More Help" it just goes to the Help Center.