Unable to search my Yahoo contacts or access using "to", etc

Solved
Arthur - May 24, 2023 at 05:32 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 - Jun 26, 2023 at 03:00 PM

Hello,

I can see and scroll through my contacts, but cannot search them or add them to compost an email.

Macintosh / Safari 16.4

Related:

2 responses

Finally found a solution after trying all these others.  I switched out of Yahoo Mail Plus into the old free Yahoo mail.  Everything there worked fine.  Then I switched back to Plus and all my problems seemed to be resolved!!!  Yay!

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Jun 26, 2023 at 03:00 PM

Thanks for getting back to us!

ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 3
May 25, 2023 at 06:38 AM

Good day!

There are a few things you may attempt if you're unable to search or access your Yahoo contacts when writing an email:

Your browser's cache should be cleared sometimes since collected data might interfere with a website's operation. Your browser's cache can be cleared to help reload the page and resolve any momentary issues.

Verify your internet connection. Make sure your internet connection is reliable. Your connection's strength or consistency might have an impact on how well Yahoo Mail works.

Switch to a different browser or device to see if it helps you figure out whether the problem is unique to your present set up. If it functions flawlessly on another browser or device, a compatibility issue could be the cause.

Disable browser add-ons: Some add-ons or extensions for browsers can prevent websites from operating as intended. Disable any installed extensions for the time being to see if it fixes the issue.

Yahoo customer support number It is preferable to contact Yahoo support directly if the aforementioned measures don't solve the problem. They are qualified to look into and offer detailed fixes for problems with your Yahoo contacts.

I sincerely hope one of these ideas aids in your problem-solving and enables you to recover access to your Yahoo connections. Good fortune!