Feed stuck

Farah - Jun 10, 2023 at 04:15 PM
Abhishek0025 Posts 33 Registration date Thursday September 14, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2024 - Sep 27, 2023 at 01:35 PM

Hello,

I have an iPhone 11

My Instagram account has been showing posts only from 6th and 21st of May of this year - meaning the only posts in my feed are from these two dates only (from every account I follow). This issue has been happening for over a month. I've tried resetting, deactivating, clearing cache, making sure there are no restrictions on the content, and everything else the internet has suggested. The issue persists even when I logged in via another device.

Reels, stories, and messages, are working normally. I have another account on Instagram that is also still working normally, so I figured that the problem is with my account and not my device.

Any suggestions?

Windows / Chrome 114.0.0.0

3 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14323 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 4, 2024 1,885
Jun 11, 2023 at 07:09 AM

Hi,

It should be a bug with your account, indeed. Have you tried reporting the issue to Instagram? You can do it by going to [your profile] > Menu > Settings and privacy > More info and support > Help > Report a problem.

Can you also try following/unfollowing accounts to see if that helps to unblock your feed? Does the issue persist if you log in on the Instagram website?

Let us know.

It's frustrating to experience issues with your Instagram feed on your iPhone 11. Here are some additional steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Update Instagram: Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app installed on your iPhone 11. Sometimes, outdated apps can lead to display issues.

2. Check for System Updates: Ensure that your iPhone's operating system is up to date. Outdated iOS versions can sometimes cause compatibility problems with apps like Instagram.

3. Check Account Settings: Go to your Instagram settings and check if you have any specific filters or settings enabled that could be limiting the posts in your feed. Look for content filtering options or mute settings.

4. Reinstall Instagram: Delete the Instagram app from your iPhone, then reinstall it from the App Store. This can help resolve any software glitches that may be causing the issue.

Abhishek0025 Posts 33 Registration date Thursday September 14, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2024 1
Sep 27, 2023 at 01:35 PM

If your Instagram feed is stuck showing posts only from specific dates despite trying various troubleshooting steps, report the issue to Instagram support, check for any account restrictions, and make sure you have the latest app version installed. Additionally, consider unfollowing and refollowing some accounts and using the Explore page to find new content.