How to disable username & password network pc [Solved/Closed]

-
Hello,

I have a problem with my network computers. The computers have shared folders. Having configured with file sharing, I wanted this computers to communicate well in my LAN. I can view this computers on my network places but when I access it, username and password box appear. I am only having a small network and don't have any file server.
System Configuration: Networking
See more 

4 replies

Best answer
Thank you
I have found a way to disable the nagging password box in Windows 7 (probably Vista too).
  • 1. Click Start
  • 2. Under you user picture, right click Network
  • 3. Choose properties (this opens Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center)
  • 4. Click Choose homegroup and sharing options in the lower list (this opens Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center\Homegroup)
  • 5. Click Change advanced sharing settings... (this opens Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center\Advanced sharing settings)
  • 6. The settings right before the last one is: Password protected sharing!
  • 7. Choose Turn off password protected sharing and you are good to go without any restarts and stuff.

Bonus: A quicker way: Type "advanced share" and choose Manage advanced sharing settings (this will guide you to step 5.)

Say "Thank you" 259

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM has helped 2703 users this month

Thanks alot !!!! was helpful alot!!!!!
thanq. it helped
its the right solution thanks its very helpfull for me.
Thank you
Login to Network without password

Windows XP does not allow network users to access without password
To allow network users to access without password
1-click Start > Run > and type gpedit.msc to run Group Policy
2- Go to Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > Security Options
3- In right panel, right click “Accounts: Limit local account use of blank passwords to console login only” and select properties and select Disable
thank u .....
Thank you
Dear!

Right Click On C: Drive Then Select properties

then Select Sharing & Enable JUST FILE SHARING

BYE!

Piyush Ghadiya
Registration date
Wednesday November 28, 2007
Status
Contributor
Last seen
January 27, 2015
Thank you
Hi !

Start with removing File sharing
Control panel > Network connections > Right click on your network card > Properties > Select File sharing ..., then click on Uninstall (or remove)
On the same window, click on Install > Service > File sharing... and validate all the windows

Always, on the control panel, double click on Folder options > View. Make sure that the last case "Simple file sharing" is on.
Right click on a folder > Properties > Sharing, and activate the sharing for all folders.

C u !