Hotmail without java? [Solved/Closed]

-
 avalon -
Hello,

two days ago hotmail changed their java on the site. not, when I try to access it at work I get the following message "Object doesn't support this property or method". work have issued an email stating that as it's not a business critial system, they won't do aything about it. does anyone know of a way to bypass/switch off the javascript?

thanks,

col

2 replies

Hi,

I was able to resolve the issue "Object doesn't support this property or method" by registering MSXML3.DLL file.

Start | Run | Regsvr32 MSXML3.DLL

If you get any error while registering the DLL file please email me I will let u know the next troubleshooting steps.

Thnx,
Abs
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

thnx very much dude u,im tryin to slove this prob from last 2 daz your solution fix it in secs.
Hi, yeah, this seems to have worked for me too. Glad I found this thread, it took a lot of googling!

Many thanks!
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 21, 2020
Hello Dace,

As they say, pay to the next! You must now help 2 other persons on with anything, create a world wide chain!
Hi,
When I try to open Hotmail the following box pops up and then I have to close Hotmail.

Windows Internet Explorer

Stop running this script?

A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive.

Yes.......No

I try to select the Yes button to stop running the script but it does not work. Does anyone have a solution?
I was able to resolve the issue "Object doesn't support this property or method" by registering MSXML3.DLL file.

Start | Run | Regsvr32 MSXML3.DLL

Thnx,
Abs

thnx very much dude u,im tryin to slove this prob from last 2 daz your solution fix it in secs.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!