Chicky - Jul 29, 2009 at 04:55 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 30, 2009 at 09:21 AM
I'm pretty good with general use of computers, but what i would like to do is.. My landlords up stairs set up a wireless router for us to use for our iphone with... well my parents have an old computer at their house that i am bringing up to my apartment.. so without running a cord way upstairs to connect... I heard of a usb plug that will just pick up the wireless connection.. is this true? how do i get it? set it up and the cost?? PLEASE HELP ASAP

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 30, 2009 at 09:21 AM

This is true,

it is called a USB wireless adapter,

This is found in most computer stores,

you will need to install the software which you'll get with the CD and just plug and capture wifi connections