No Signal From My Computer To The Monitor

Closed
Artist55 - Sep 24, 2009 at 05:21 PM
 internet server101 - Sep 30, 2009 at 07:21 PM
Ok well i have a little problem. my computer will turn on and the fan will work all looks and sounds well no beeps.
i turned on my computer after not being on i for like 3 days and it worked fine for about 10 minutes. then it froze and then i turned it off. I turned it back on and i got a "No Signal" on my TV. i didnt even get a bios screen. i tried a hdmi and the monitor cable but still no signal. i made sure the cables worked by plugging into another computer and they both worked. i read other posts and it told me to unplug everything and still nothing. i had just the motherboard power supply and my CPU plugged in and still no bios. i was hoping if someone copuld help me figure out my problem.

2 responses

internet server101
Sep 30, 2009 at 07:21 PM
i am having the same problem with my computer! And yes it is very annoying. it is getting on my nerves more and more each day. I am not sure if its the game im playing or what i am so addicted to the sims games so i bought the game " The Sims: Life Stories" the 1st time i put it in it started acting up. and it is so weird to me because it only displayes the "NO SIGNAL" sign when i play that specific game. Someone plz!! tell me what is going on with this thing. thanxx
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Sep 28, 2009 at 12:57 PM
hi there,

the problem is with the motherboard

you need to get it replaced

Thanks