Internet Problem

Closed
sjay - Oct 10, 2009 at 06:22 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 14, 2009 at 08:25 AM
Hello Friends,

I am not able to open the anti virus webpages and also microsoft webpages by putting their domain name but if i am entering their ip address in the internet explorer bar , then the websites are opening. I am using Mcafee Internet Security 2009. Few days back it said some changes in the registry have been done and it was not able to stop and after that I am not being able to update the mcafee anti virus and also not being to open the webpage by their domain name. I had used mcafee registry cleaner and the first time it showed around 500-600 changes in the registry had been done and it removed but there is one change happening in the registry everytime i switch on the computer and then it gets cleaned by the registry cleaner. I have searched in the internet about the problem but I am not able find its proper solution. Please help me with it.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 10, 2009 at 07:38 AM
Dear Sir,

It might be from the fact that your firewalls are activated.

Please have them deactivated.

Thanks.
I tried that but even thats not working since only anti-virus websites and all microsoft websites are not opening. I even tried downloading google chrome to check whether it is a browser problem.... I am not even able to access the google chrome website. I am able to access my gmail, yahoo n all other sites.
Blocked Profile
Oct 14, 2009 at 08:25 AM
Dear Sjay,

This should hence be a connection problem.

Make sure that you are having connection in

order to solve your problem.

Thank you.