Windows File Missing While Removing Messenger

Closed
Billgates2 Posts 7 Registration date Thursday February 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 9, 2008 - Aug 5, 2008 at 03:50 AM
kaderitka Posts 6 Registration date Monday March 31, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 - Aug 5, 2008 at 08:48 AM
hey dudes , i was getting some problem with my Messenger so i removed it from my system.But a second after it says windows file missing and try to re-install windows on your system.But when i put the disk in the drive it doesn't repair..I don't really know what to do!!:(
Related:

1 response

kaderitka Posts 6 Registration date Monday March 31, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 1
Aug 5, 2008 at 08:48 AM
hi there,

according to me your windows has been corrupted while the removal of windows messenger. can you tell me what messenger was on your computer?

if its an older version than live then it has without any doubt unknown compatibilities with windows vista.

you can alternatively try to reinstall the same version of windows messenger you had and then try to update it i think this is the best solution.

but if this doesnt work then the only way is to format your computer..

see you