I dont have a windows live messenger desktop

Solved/Closed
eiron_mhelzs Posts 1 Registration date Sunday August 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 11, 2008 - Aug 11, 2008 at 04:00 PM
 Menko56 - Jan 22, 2013 at 07:09 AM
Hello,

please help me!!

its kinda weird cause i install the windows live messenger but the desktop icon is not installed..in short i don't have it on my computer desktop also in my "start" menu...

what should i do??? i really need it,so i don't have to look for it or whatever...

thank you in advance...
Related:

10 responses

Check here:

C:/Program Files/Windows Live/Messenger

right click the one with the Windows Live icon called "msnmsgr" (it's a .exe, but most likely that won't show) and say "send to desktop".

hope that helps.
wait where do you click ???
bryd thanks for the help dude
thankyou, very helpful
Thank you sooo much!! :D You really helped. x
PLease help me because i dwnload the msn plus live messenger but rite nah i dnt know were it is im online and everything but i want to see it on da desktop
how could i fist my messenger please help me
that helped thanks=] xxxx
how do i delete windows live messenger it is not in my control panel or any sections of my computer

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
assassins creed the best one
Aug 11, 2008 at 04:02 PM
hey man why dont you download it for free it s software error for sure of whatever
Byrd30 thank you it helped allot
That worked!! Thank you soo much!!!!!!!!!!
ta was very big help
i think you should not use messenger you winny baby your not stupid so get it to work
starbuck124245
Apr 24, 2009 at 07:39 PM
OMG thank you dude that helped. It worked so good and now i can actaully go on msn now. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
THANX DUDE YOUR THE BEST!!1!!!!!!!
thank you very much!!!
Thanks very much, this helped me so much. I entered it in the document and i just dragged and dropped it from there to my Desktop & renamed it from shortcut to Windows Live.

I was getting really worried about this, and now it's fine. I hope everyone was as helpful as you, and thanks again for the computer help

Best Regards: Redex

Ps: If you can please contact me on the following Messenger &/or email

Email Id removed for security

Thanks.
kitkat > Redex
Jan 10, 2010 at 08:29 PM
thanks so clear got it in secs