My connection is poor on my ps3 help

Closed
markpurvo - Nov 7, 2009 at 11:49 AM
DJ Warrior Posts 8 Registration date Tuesday November 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 13, 2009 - Nov 7, 2009 at 01:42 PM
Hello,
i have got a belkin g wireless router and i can connect to my laptop fine but sometimes my connection goes down but the main problem is the connection to my playstation 3 i can sign in and all that but when i am playing a game such as cod waw or fifa 10 it just signs me out so now i cannot play my games so please help modern warfare 2 is out soon and i need a good connection for that.... p.s my router is downstaris in my living room and my ps3 isn in the loft !
Related:

1 response

DJ Warrior Posts 8 Registration date Tuesday November 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 13, 2009
Nov 7, 2009 at 01:42 PM
You probably have a slow router. Try moving it closer to the ps3. Also, also try using an ethernet cable to connect to your laptop and make sure your laptop is connected to the router. If that still doesn't work, buy a gaming router and make sure it's connected to your main router. Add me on psn: hairykiller