Msn messenger problem

Solved/Closed
jmets111 Posts 16 Registration date Thursday May 1, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 16, 2008 - Aug 17, 2008 at 07:30 AM
 leah - Jan 19, 2009 at 10:42 AM
Hello,
so my problem is that i have downloaded msn plus and everytime i open it its windows live messenger which opens any ideaof what should i do for msn plus to open ?
Related:

2 responses

dear msn messager,

I have been trying for weeks to download msn to onto my computer but it end up failing please could you help me with this i dont no what to do and i have been happing to go on my sister computer and i have my nan and grandad to try and fiks this beacsue they run a younit and is in sropum and they have been reping eveytthing on my computer and i half o eep takeing over the unint and back in not fair on my mu mand dad so please could you help me i would love to have msn back on my computer ! please help me with this please and if you do then i givee a huge thankyou to msn messager plus i will try and do this for ages.

your sensenaly

leah reeder

age 12 1/2
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Aug 17, 2008 at 07:50 AM
Hello,
It's normal because Windows Life Messenger and Msn Messenger are the same software, read this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSN_Messenger
Best regards