No sound on my computer :[

Closed
Anna - Dec 3, 2009 at 01:12 AM
 :] - Dec 5, 2009 at 08:14 PM
Hey you guys,
Can u please tell me how i can fix my volume on my Sony VGC-JS200 Series? Its so weird I didnt even install anything or download anything for this to happen but when I play my music it shows that it is playing and the green volume bar indicator shows its playing too .. i restarted like a zillion times and i even checked all my audio settings and it all is perfectly fine. I even restored my system and stuff .. but there is no sound at all !!! what the hell is going on ?? PLEASE HELP!!! :[

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Dec 5, 2009 at 05:44 AM
Dear Anna,

You will actually have to get to the Control Panel and navigate to the Administrative tools.

Then get into the Computer Management. Then open the Device Manager and then

open the drop down list for the Sound, Video Controllers and hence update your sound

driver by right clicking on the audio driver. From now on, a new window will open up.

You will just have to follow the instructions for the problem to be solved.

Thanks in advance.
WOW thank you so much :] i did what u told me but even after that it didnt work until i just noticed that some other audio thing was set as my default so i just changed my speakers to my default and it worked.... it was soo simple and i didn't even realize it .... lmao...Thank you very much though I really appreciate your help :]
Blocked Profile
Dec 3, 2009 at 02:59 AM
Dear Anna,

Please check out the audio driver. You should try updating

it for fixing the problem that you are having.

Thank you.
Hi LouisSteph

Thanks for helping me out but how do i check the audio driver? i just got my computer im barely getting used to it so can u please help and explain to me step by step? ..