Sims 3 for iPod...

Solved/Closed
rosky1 Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 22, 2009 - Dec 22, 2009 at 05:22 PM
 OurKid - May 22, 2011 at 03:34 AM
Hey everyone. So, I posted this question on Yahoo answers, but didn't get any replies so, here we go. Please help!
Ok. So, I bought the 'Night Out' package for the Sims 3 for iPod Touch but I can't seem to access the car or any of the furniture, but, I can put the clothes from the package on my Sim. When I look in the store at the clothes/car I already bought, it has a purple dot thing beside it... Can anyone help me to get my money's worth?

It would help so much if you could help me because I bought the package for .99 cents so I want to use it!!
Related:

7 responses

go to the help forum and email them,they should know what to do.
tap the 3 dots on the leftside,then tap the 'help & about' and scroll to 'gardening tips' and tap it.
and then,shake your iPod until you see the simolean currency sign.
and thats it! You Can Have many money as you want!
enjoy!
I had the same promblem just delete the app and download it again
Hoped i helped =]
If u want more money click on the three little dots in a row go to help and about click on it then scroll Down to gardening tips then u will see words don't read shake ur device then a green s comes and u get 1,000 without working u can shake whenever u want u could shake it all day if u wAnted to.
If u buy the package it doesn't mean u getn all the items it just means u can now buy them on the game with ur simoleons

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
you have to buy it from the car dealer
A way to get money is while your playing hit the pause menu, go to help and about, than hit gardening tips and shake the iphone/ipod touch. You recieve 500 simoleons each time!!!!!!!!!!!
It didnt work to do that gardening tip thing
it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rosky1 Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 22, 2009
Dec 22, 2009 at 05:29 PM
please help everyone!!