- Hdmi cable not transferring sound to tv
- How to connect ps4 to laptop using hdmi cable - How-To - PS4
- Transfering sound from laptop to TV with HDMI ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Laptop screen goes black when hdmi cable is plugged in windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Hdmi cable driver for windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- No sound on tv when I hook up my laptop. HDMI ✓ - Forum - Laptop
You need to activate the HDMI output port on the laptop. By default it is inactive at start-up. Look for a key on the top row marked "LCD/CRT" or "HDMI' it's different on every brand of computer so I can't identify the key on your exact laptop. Press that key and the Function key (Fn) at the same time. That should activate the HDMI port. You might also need to change the sound to HDMI in the Control Panel Audio tab. It may also need to be change again if you want the internal speakers or earphones to work. This should be in your Manual somewhere.