Modern Warfare 2 ps3 wont load

Closed
Shooter - Dec 30, 2009 at 08:40 PM
 navy2000 - Oct 30, 2010 at 10:51 AM
Hello,

My son has a PS3, about 8 mons old. Am on 2nd CODMW 2, when we go to load the game it comes up and shows the disc is in in the main screen, then the menu breaks up like its going to load, everything goes black, will not load. Have to restart / take disc out each time. Any ideas?

-HELP PLEASE-
Related:

8 responses

You need to update the system software to at least 2.90.
Did you ever fix the problem? I was doing a game update last night when it posted a download error, and now it is doing the same thing you described. Was curious if you ever fixed it.
i fixed this by backing up my saved game data then deleting the file from the hd,then launch the disc again it will update online then play .then you just need to put your saved game data back.all done hope this helps
there is a file actually called corrupted data that i found and removed which allowed me to play the game and reload in updates online. you find this file on the main PS3 menu under games. its under data or something, just click over corrupted data then i believe press triangle then on the menu it brings up hit delete. hope this helps, it helped me and i had the same problem
I had the same problem the game wasnt loading so i tried this and really work:

" mark1 - Jan 31, 2010 5:36pm GMT i fixed this by backing up my saved game data then deleting the file from the hd,then launch the disc again it will update online then play .then you just need to put your saved game data back.all done hope this helps "
monkeyslovewand
Jun 30, 2010 at 01:56 PM
there is a file actually called corrupted data that i found and removed which allowed me to play the game and reload in updates online. you find this file on the main PS3 menu under games. its under data or something, just click over corrupted data then i believe press triangle then on the menu it brings up hit delete. hope this helps, it helped me and i had the same problem

Saved game data utility is the file name, won't allow me to delete it keeps telling me "an error has a occured"
Deleting the corrupted file worked for me- thank You!!
my ps3 wont allow me to complete the system update to sign in for an online profile!!! what can or should i do and i dont have a corrupted data file anywhere? plz help. nned to play COD MW 2 online seriously, please???////
report ps3 to the company then send in that ps3 and they send u a brand new one

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
wow
ye try cleaning the disk besause if its got scratches and it will not work
Yeah buy a new disc
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg