Ok, I found solution
You are trying to connect your iPod on your Windows computer and iTunes can't recognize the iPod. Sometimes you can get a pop up message alerting you "USB Device cannot de recognized", which means that there's no driver installed and the iPod will also not charge!
To solve this problem you will have to:
* Open iTunes
* shut it down but keep it plugged in.
* After it shuts down, hold the power button until you see the apple logo
* Without releasing the power button hold down the home button until screen goes black
* Then without releasing the home button let go of sleep button and wait until you see your ipod in iTunes
* Release home button
* Now click restore in iTunes