Don't have discs

Closed
cindy - 13 Sep 2008 à 14:05
Xmaniac Posts 32 Registration date Tuesday 9 September 2008 Status Member Last seen 17 September 2008 - 15 Sep 2008 à 08:09
Hello,
I am having a VIRUS problem McCaffeee or whatever it is came free with my internet well about three weeks ago it did an update and unleashed a virus from hell! I can't go anywhere it reverts me to something something buy this .com...

I do not have my original discs for my dell and I do not have 70$ to spend on a disc to take it to the original PC which is what Geek people told me to do!

Please if anyone knows where I can download and burn a disc for free or at least not 70$ let me know!

3 responses

Xmaniac Posts 32 Registration date Tuesday 9 September 2008 Status Member Last seen 17 September 2008 3
13 Sep 2008 à 15:09
Are you calling us Geeks?

Fine....
NO! The Geek Squad.. those guys...
I thought I would get intelligent answers on this online.
I will now delete this.
Xmaniac Posts 32 Registration date Tuesday 9 September 2008 Status Member Last seen 17 September 2008 3
15 Sep 2008 à 08:09
Its a website...

You cant delete it...

Hahahaha...