Internet Blocked?!

Closed
ARMED - Jan 21, 2010 at 03:30 PM
 ARMED - Jan 26, 2010 at 12:04 PM
Hello,
I was frolicking(spelling) along, surfing the internet, when this odd virus warning popped up. I was on a game site that, I didn't know at the time, but is a virus carrier (also not supported by the game.. wonder why). It removed my picture with a green background saying my laptop was infected. I went into safemode and ran Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and it caught 25 viruses, names like Trojan horse Crypt/Agent2/SHeur2, Internet Security 2010 (it looked like it was made in the stoneage- obviously fake plus it didn't match my toolbar color), HideExec.BN, and more. I moved them to the virus vault and after that it was fine.. for that moment.

About an hour or so later the background popped back up. I ran Malware again, and also AVG 8.5 and it didn't catch anything, so I changed the background and thought nothing of it. I hoped to resume my quest of adventure on the internet and it says "Cannot find server." Okay... well at the bottom of the screen it says my connection to the internet is excellent? I turned on and off firewall and it still wouldn't let me on the internet.

So now I'm forced to use my cryptic computer in my parent's room and am desperately trying to see if someone knows a way to remove these without using the internet and without wiping the computer- I have too many things on this computer that will cost if I remove them. Right now I am running Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, and its been going on for 35minutes, but still nothing. I was running AVG, but I hate it personally hate it so I clicked off. (I'm too young to buy my own protection ): )

I'm really hoping for joyous help? Its been over a week now with this computer and I miss the speed of my laptop compared to the sluggish advance of this one.
Related:

2 responses

plase help? ]:
k nvm i suppose.. i'll find an answer myself