- Help! Toshiba monitor & motherboard problems?
- New motherboard no signal to monitor - How-To - Monitor
- Using Toshiba laptop screen and a monitor ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- No signal to monitor from gpu or motherboard ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Toshiba laptop monitor not turning on ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- No signal got from Motherboard ✓ - Forum - Motherboard
You may only need a new "backlight" or "inverter" and not a complete screen. You will need to take the laptop to a repair shop for service.
Hi. Unfortunately these X200's are rubbish. I also have one and all of the major hardware components are failing one after the other. It seems to be a common problem, judging by the comments. Best thing to do would be to cut your losses and buy a new laptop. In this instance it sounds like the computer has burned your graphics card. Throw the whole unit in the bin now because it's just the beginning of your problems.