Bluetooth software for dell inspiron 1525

Solved/Closed
max - Sep 26, 2008 at 04:36 AM
 santosh - Dec 4, 2012 at 05:59 AM
Hello,
im having dell inspiron 1525 laptop, with os vista home premium , I couldnt use my bluetooth connectivity, I tried reinstalling with the driver cd, but of no use. I need the official address to down load the software,, is ther any other way to restore it? expecting ur help.
Related:

33 responses

pls. I want the software for to download the bluetooth for inspiron 1525 dell
henrykol Posts 1 Registration date Monday November 30, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 30, 2009
Nov 30, 2009 at 10:10 PM
assar baghdad
Apr 6, 2010 at 05:47 AM
thanks
dell inspiron 1525

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
hello dell inspiron i3 1564 bluthooth driver give please
okai well I think there is like a switch on the computer but I still cant find it. this is just a suggestion
silentassassin
Apr 27, 2010 at 02:25 PM
i found this and it worked for me
https://sajeevnairs.blogspot.com/2010/04/dell-bluetooth-problem.html

the bluetooth kept disappearing but it got fixed when I went to power management and unchecked the
'allow computer to turn off device..' option as mentioned in blog
just I need softwaer for my device (bluettoth)?
I have a Dell Inspiron 6400 with php3 windows XP installed. Can I connect to Bluetooth or is there any software to enable me to do it?
try this, u will find ur problem solved, Download the file from the given link. after downloading the file install it. while installing you will be asked to switch on bluetooth, then click fn+f2 to switch on, you will find wifi on. f2 enables both wifi and bluetooth. now try this with the above information.

http://support.dell.com/

Release Date: 5/16/2010
Version: 6.2.0.9600, A02
Download Type: Application
File Size: 61 MB
My laptop was once a vista and it was changed to windows xp and the bluetooth is not working again. can you plse help me to install it again.
can anyone help me with this I got a virus on my laptop 1525 I had to fomat it but I cant use the intel cam anymore cause I dont have its software and I dont know from where to download
i want a direct link please cause I seriously tried everything