- Router not accepting password
- Router won't accept password - Best answers
- Why is my router not accepting my password? - Best answers
- Linksys router: not working, incorrect password - Guide
- Facebook doesn't recognize my password ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Belkin router keeps saying incorrect password ✓ - Forum - Network
- Can't connect to my Belkin N Wireless Router ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Linksys router won't accept password ✓ - Forum - Linksys
Do you mean the Key for WPA incripition? You need to connect by wire from one of the PCs to your router. Follow the router manual for what URL to enter to start a session with the router. You may have set a password on the router itself. If you don't know the password you can reset it to the default by inserting a pen in the rest hole on the back of the router.
lachvaty....thanks man I lost my password and was unable to log in , thanks for your advise, it worked..