WinRar is a file compression tool that allows you to manage documents on your PC. It also offers a feature allowing you to password protect your files. This article will show you how to encrypt your files using WinRar add password.
How to set WinRar password to open file?
WinRar gives you the ability to create password-protected archives. To create password-protected archives in WinRar:
Select a file
- Right-click > Add to Archive
- Winrar will open.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- At bottom right of the window, click on Password.
- Define your password and save your settings.
What to do when the WinRar password is not working?
If there is a password for a WinRar file that you trying to access, but the password that you are entering is not working, double check that it is the right password, and that you don't have caps lock on if there are case sensitive letters within the password. If you are not the one to create the password, check with whomever created it to check that it is the correct password.
Any more software questions? Check out our forum!
- Winrar add password
- How to set password in winrar
- Add password to winrar
- Chrome //settings/passwords facebook > Guide
- How to set password in pen drive folder [solved] > Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Restore factory settings password [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Lava hard reset & factory reset [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Restore setting password for G'Five H91 [solved] > Forum - Word
- Create open a RAR file: Mac, Windows, mobile
- WinRAR history: log, file