Solved/Closed
ninja - Sep 30, 2008 at 06:29 PM
 budz - Dec 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Hello, unable to connect my iphone via my linksys router
Related:

24 responses

golden_gibson
Dec 28, 2008 at 10:37 PM
try unplugging your modem and plugging it back in then restart your phone.
Hey man I have the same problem my router does both n and the other wone. So I decide to bring it to Rogers and he told me to restore to factory settings. I did but wen it finished the restore it would still do the same thing so the guy told me if the restore does not work bring it to us and we will bring it for repair. I will bring it this week but if your in the first year of your iPhone they wil fix it without it causting u a dime pissing me of beacause I'm loosing it of at lease a week :( But if it fixis it all be hapy. Ps I now my router is working beacause my iPod touch is connect to wifi and my blackberry is to hope this help have an nice day
Thanks Loboblast

You saved me a bundle of frustration!
i am trying 2 use my ipod touch and I tried using the link that jack69ask posted but it did not work for me. this is 4 my 16 year old son that really wants 2 use it and I am getting extremely frustrated with this device. so if anyone can offer more insight I would be ever so greatful
I finally had to wind up calling tech support and getting someone to walk me through a step-by-step of why this may not be working for us. After about 10 minutes on the phone, our problem was fixed. Now everyone in my network can get online with no problems.

You may just try calling tech support and have them walk you through to make sure you're router is set up correctly for what you're trying to get done.
RJ > So Unsure
Jan 21, 2010 at 01:50 AM
I go it to work by using the Key (26 digits) that you enter in for the WEP as the password on the touch. WOW!