ACTIVATE INTERNET CONNECTION FOR CHINA IPHONE [Closed]

MELVZ - Feb 26, 2010 at 09:33 PM - Latest reply: jester14344 1 Posts Sunday June 5, 2011Registration date June 5, 2011 Last seen
- Jun 5, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Hello,

Please advise me how to activate the internet connection of my china iphone.
Thanks a lot..
See more 

8 replies

Best answer
Thank you
Hi Melvz & Cutechino,

Manual Configuration Settings for Smart Network had Been Already Posted & a Link has been Sent to Your Mail...

Anyhow, I'll post the Link Here too... Just to Save few Seconds for Opening Your Mailbox...

http://solvegprsprobs.in/...

Had You Found it Useful?

To Get Instant Reply, Post Your Comments There Itself...

Thank you, BeZo 13

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1798 users this month

can anyone tell me how to connect internet to china iphone?
Sir:

Can I have a Manual Configuration Settings for Smart Network here in Philippines? So I can use the wifi of iphone 4.
how to connect my wifi connection anyone can help?plzzz..
jester14344 1 Posts Sunday June 5, 2011Registration date June 5, 2011 Last seen - Jun 5, 2011 at 10:24 AM
hi kindly assist me on setting up Manual Configuration Settings for Smart Network.. because the link you posted above doesn't work any more or maybe if you could send me an email with the link and instructions.. thanks you
suff954 3859 Posts Wednesday May 13, 2009Registration date September 17, 2010 Last seen - Feb 27, 2010 at 04:05 AM
Thank you
Hi there,

For china mobile you can refer to link below from Faq:

http://ccm.net/faq/5052-airtel-gprs-configurations-for-china-mobile

Thanks
Hi I have looked for this on your site but can't find it can you tell me how to connect a china iphone 4 to the internet I have no idea I think it's a fake but really need it to connect
Thank you
Hello
I have a iphone 3gs and wifi in home but could not connect with my iphone through wifi,, iphone status bar there is connect is active but couldnot browse internet can any one help me and I m in china tibet