Error while installing windows XP [Solved/Closed]

nani - Oct 3, 2008 at 07:43 AM - Latest reply:  jackadision
- Sep 16, 2013 at 03:17 AM
Hello,I am nani. I have bought a laptop dell inspiron 1525 with windows vista home premium. It is not supporting c language. So I installed XP. While installing it showed that HDD is noy found. So my question is how to install XP along with Vista. HDDis 250GB & RAM is 3GB            
See more 

23 replies

Best answer
Thank you
To enter BIO mode, after you power up the PC/computer/laptop/Notebook, press "F2" repeatly

after you enter the BIO mode, use the arrow keys to choose the menu and find SATA / ATA

Thank you, tian6869 20

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1878 users this month

This worked!!! Thank you so much, you saved me hours of work. Add those SATA drivers to your XP installation CD.
Works amazing.. Thanks
I'ts working fine......... Thank you very much......
thank you thank you very very very muchhhhhhh
Thank you
enter the bios and change the sata mode to ATA from the default
U r great man!. Like others I too faced a lot of problem with my laptop in installing WinXp on INSPIRON 1545. But this solution helped in seconds. God Bless u.
hey how to get to normal default mode again please reply again
Thanks! it really works!
Thank s a Lot Brother.....:-)
caffeinedeath 11 Posts Wednesday October 29, 2008Registration date February 3, 2009 Last seen - Nov 21, 2008 at 12:16 PM
Thank you
you have to include sata drivers to xp cd to recognise the hard disk.you can run turbo c in vista using dosbox.
Thank you
"file\i386\ntkrn imp.exe" could not loaded the error code is 18 in intel motherboad. while installation of window xp
Milos13 2 Posts Saturday July 17, 2010Registration date July 17, 2010 Last seen - Jul 17, 2010 at 09:49 AM
Thank you
hi guys,
I have HP Compaq 6710s and I want to remove Vista from it. Every time when I boot from CD and when XP instalation starts my computer shuts down.Anyone have solution for this
jackadision - Sep 16, 2013 at 03:17 AM
Thank you
If your computer system unable to install windows xp then this problem isn't be solved manually and you have to fix this error by using registry repair tool. This tool fixed your error problem completely without typing any commands, easily download registry repair tool and install this toll, after installing run this tool and repair your registry files. you can download this tool free from http://www.pcerror-fix.com