No bootable Deivces!!?? HELP!?

Closed
afakasii Posts 2 Registration date Saturday March 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 6, 2010 - Mar 6, 2010 at 09:34 PM
afakasii Posts 2 Registration date Saturday March 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 6, 2010 - Mar 6, 2010 at 11:00 PM
If you are reading this, i am in dire need of assistance,
i am seriously on the verge of a breakdown because i havent found a solution for this.

Ok this is how my problem started, ive had my computer for several years an recently havent
installed any new hardware or new software, so i was baffled when i turned my computer on
to see a blue screen error saying .. "unmountable boot volume".

so i posted in several forums, searching endlessley in google for solutions to no avail,
i most likely only suceeded in making my computer worse,
because after trying to repair my computer with the windows vista repair cd
when i restarted it it would show the windows logo green loading bar than hang
on a black screen, even when tryin to boot to cd again it would do the same thing.

so i decided to use SeaTools to erase my entire HDD an start a fresh,
MORE PROBLEMS!!! ... after erasing my hdd with seatools now when i turn on the
computer i get a black screen with the words "no bootable devices, insert cd and press any key"

I dont have a cd to re install vista as it came pre installled on my system,
the only thing i have is the repair cd i located online ... IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME!!!?? Gahh, im runnin outta options, any suggestions or advice would be really really helpful at this point! :(
Related:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Mar 6, 2010 at 10:27 PM
At this point you take the PC to a repair shop and have them fix it. There is nothing you can do with out the Windows CD.

Sorry
afakasii Posts 2 Registration date Saturday March 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 6, 2010
Mar 6, 2010 at 11:00 PM
well ive just spent a ridiculous amount of money buying
both a 32 bit and 64 bit windows 7 iso files from windows online and burnt them both to dvds
when i pop them in i get "no bootable devices" error
even with the dvd in there.

with the repair cd in though it works fine,
does no one have any suggestions??