How to do a full system recovery on XP

Closed
sam - Apr 26, 2010 at 02:20 PM
 markvortex - Nov 3, 2010 at 04:29 PM
I need to do a full system recovery on my laptop. I do not have access to the internet or the CD ROM. I need a step by step guide. I do not want to damage my computer but I am unable to do anything with it at this point. Is there a way to recover my system? PLEASE HELP!!!

Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Apr 28, 2010 at 08:29 AM
Dear Sam,

Please provide clear make and model of the laptop so that we can help you in restoring the system to factory settings.

Thanks in advance.
Can someone PLEASE help I need to recover a Satellite L500 Series Laptop TOSHIBA
Blocked Profile
Nov 2, 2010 at 08:52 AM
Hi,

Get the instructions for proceeding with recovery of Toshiba laptop on the link below from Faq:

https://ccm.net/faq/4811-restore-toshiba-laptop-to-factory-settings

Thanks
try to do, separate proceedures
1/ go to allprograms then click accessories then click tour xp.
see if there is anything that will help you in the xp tour guide section?

2/ go to allprograms then click accessories then click system tools then system restore ? see if this will help roll back the sysytem to last restore point ? or the last time of date you can input to the restore point?
NOTE: READ INSTRUCTIONS WHEN YOU ARE IN THE RESTOREPOINT SECTION BEFORE CONTINUING?

3/ TRY BACKUP IF THAT DOES NOT WORK?
go to allprograms then click accessories then click system tools then click backup and follow proceedure? and if none worked then read and read click and click like i do the hard way on the windows help section. ----good luck!!!