Windows Wont Start

Closed
Kaka - Oct 31, 2008 at 12:46 AM
 Kaka - Oct 31, 2008 at 05:27 AM
Hello,

My PC was working normally when one day it wont start up WIN XP though it shows BIOS initial booting. On screen, initial booting is being displayed but when WinXP OS is being started, there's no more display. I thought it was a corrupted OS problem only but when I re-installed WinXP, reinstallation was successful until the set up was completed. However when WINXP is about to start, it wont show up any display again. I cant understand what seems to be the problem of my PC. Can somebody please tell what is wrong with my PC? It cannot be a VGA, RAM, nor Win OS. Thank you very much.
Related:

2 responses

check all da cables. internal RAM connection.
install xp again
I had tried re-installing Win XP few times with same results. After the set-up, the PC is supposed to start-up the windows but after shutting down, it does not display anything anymore as if it is on hang-up condition. This situation was observed on the first time the problem occurred i.e. after the initial booting from bios, when the WINXP starting up window is supposed to show, it does not show anything but blank on the screen and it stops from there..
ShoNeH Posts 30 Registration date Tuesday October 14, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2008 14
Oct 31, 2008 at 04:47 AM
try getting into safe mode (press f8 while the comp boots up), unninstal your display drivers, reboot and dont install display drivers untill you find appropriate drivers, maybe the drivers which you've got now are in some conflict with os, so try to find another drivers
As mentioned in my initial report, I am not at the re-installations of WinXP OS stage so the drivers are no longer installled but the default of WINXP. Any other clues please... Thanks
I mean, I am now repeat now at WinXP OS re-installation stage. Thanks