Installing windows xp in dv5 1007ax

Closed
kanishk - Oct 31, 2008 at 01:49 PM
 Eswara - Jul 22, 2010 at 09:14 PM
Hello,
Hi,

I have and hp dv5-1007AX Laptop with Vista OperatingSystem..while i was trying to degrade in to any other OS
i was getting an Blue Screen Error (Error Code 0X0000007) after the Initial OS files are being dumped and i was not able to proceed futher. It will be very helpful if any one suggest me what the Error Code is About and what needs to be done for Rectification.

Regards,
UmaMahesh.
Related:

2 responses

the guy with the same problem
Nov 13, 2008 at 02:33 AM
dude, I've got the same problem the blue screen problem. it is when i was chatting with my friend then it suddenly came to blue screeen. well, i am in the hp service centre. wht i got is a hp dv5-1036tx, it is quite advanced(aspects) however, i am very ungry to get such problem like this. the servers said it should be a software problem if u check the hard disk passed. If the hard disk check did not pass it is the harware problem then u gotta change certain things. So ,anyway, u gotta check yr hard disc first. wht u should do is to press f10 after u press "esc" when the system startup.
Raj prajapati
Jan 26, 2009 at 11:53 AM
dear i think u know noting about laptops that was not a harddrive it is sata driver problem. bcz xp is now too old and the mainboard comes in laptops are advance when ever u try to install xp on these type of os this prb always come. too over come this problem u need to have sata driver.

dear i have also hpdv5-11007ax and i m runing xp on it

any query mail me
cooldudepresent@gmail.com
mechguy > Raj prajapati
Feb 16, 2009 at 02:36 AM
hi i 2 need to install window xp in my laptop(dv5 1007ax). so could u tell me where do i get all the driver. and finally does wi-fi and bluetooth work on XP
mahesh > Raj prajapati
Mar 22, 2009 at 03:28 AM
hi Raj,

Please reply me specifing how to install Win 2000 server OS on HP DV51007-AX series Laptop.

Regards,
Mahesh.
harshal > Raj prajapati
Feb 3, 2010 at 04:18 AM
give me the step by step procedure for installing Windows XP in HP Pavilion dv5 1007ax notebook
Finally i have loaded XP SP2 in my hp dv5 1104 tu laptop , for solution mail me to brain_ling@yahoo.com