Xp restart problem

Closed
greedygenius - Nov 3, 2008 at 02:59 PM
 ok - Jan 19, 2009 at 03:30 AM
Hello,
im having problems at the XP startup screen, it goes all the way to the log in screen and when i click log in, it goes into the desktop for like 3 seconds and it says login off right away and goes back to the log in. if i click CTRL>ALT>DEL it asks for a password but i never put a password and i cant get in.. i tried safe mode but nothing! i also got a trojan virus from school before it happened but i dont know if thats part of the problem. if anyone can help it would be grteatly appreciated.
Related:

3 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Nov 3, 2008 at 03:06 PM
Look like you have a virus problem with no easy solution.

The best way out, for non-geek users, is to re-install Windows.

If you want to try to FIX it go to this link https://www.raymond.cc/blog/13-antivirus-rescue-cds-software-compared-in-search-for-the-best-rescue-disk/
how would i reinstall windows? i didnt get any cd when i bought it so im stuck
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Nov 3, 2008 at 03:32 PM
Is it a major manufacturer's PC? Computers like Dell have a hidden partition with a copy of Windows.
its a Toshiba tecra ill post up a video on youtube to show you what im talking about cause i read about similar problems but with different solutions, ill let you know and thank you very much for your help and time
ok