Facebook security code wont send to my email [Solved/Closed]

bby_g - Jun 3, 2010 at 08:40 PM - Latest reply: Ambucias 53244 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus July 18, 2018 Last seen
- Jun 4, 2010 at 04:55 PM
Hello,
my facebook account has temporarily been suspended and asks me to verify my account by clicking send security code to my email address it comes up as sent but It doesn't come through to my email address. Please help me get my account back I've sent numerous emails to facebook and they haven't replied

See more 

4 replies

Best answer
Thank you
please note my email address is the correct one to my facebook, and also facebook hasnt replied to solve my issue that ive reported numerous times. they respond to password resets through the same email address but that doesnt reactivate my account I need the security code for my account which will not come through to my email address by clicking on the link send in step 2 to verify my account. my account was tempoarily suspended because I reported my ex going on my account deleting all my friends from my facebook ive recovered most back but then decided to report it to facebook as it is supposed to be illegal for people to do that, but instead of resolving that issue it came up with a message saying my account had been phinshed but that wasnt the case my computer stores my password and my ex used my computer without me knowing when he broke into my home. now its asking for me to verify my account by a security code that wont deliver to my email address. someone please tell me how I can get my account back thanks

Thank you, bby_g 9

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1683 users this month

Ambucias 53244 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus July 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 4, 2010 at 04:55 PM
Thank you
Greetings BBy_G

I read your text relating as to why you are not receiving the answers you wish from Facebook.

As you may suspect, Facebook is extremely large worldwide network which unfortunately must often use automatic responses to very personal problems. I guess that you may do the same if you had close to a billion personal accounts.

To recover your account, you must absolutely get your hands back on your PC. Sorry to say, but there is not any other legal way that Kioskea can suggest to you without infringing on our Charter.

I wish you the best of luck and my thoughs are with you.

Ambucias
ash_perez01 3803 Posts Friday December 18, 2009Registration date October 3, 2010 Last seen - Jun 4, 2010 at 05:41 AM
Thank you
Dear Sir,

Please consider contacting the Facebook Support in order to get clear information about the problem being met.

Thanks in advance.
Ambucias 53244 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus July 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 4, 2010 at 05:55 AM
Thank you
Hello,

It is evident that Facebook as replied to you but sent the message to the wrong e-mail address several times. Hence Facebook getting back the messages with an invalid address, disabled the account.

Why would that be you may ask. A typing error on your part.

So you must either correct your e-mail address which Facebook has registered or open a new account.

Regards