Facebook security code won't send to my email

Solved
bby_g - Updated on Dec 21, 2018 at 04:28 AM
 rocky1 - Feb 2, 2019 at 06:10 PM
Hello,

My Facebook account has temporarily been suspended and asks me to verify my account. It sends me security code via my email address. I did click on on the the option to send me the security code but it never landed in my email ID.

I've sent numerous emails to Facebook and they haven't replied.

Please help!
System Configuration: / Indeterminable Indeterminable
Related:

2 responses

please note my email address is the correct one to my facebook, and also facebook hasnt replied to solve my issue that ive reported numerous times. they respond to password resets through the same email address but that doesnt reactivate my account I need the security code for my account which will not come through to my email address by clicking on the link send in step 2 to verify my account. my account was tempoarily suspended because I reported my ex going on my account deleting all my friends from my facebook ive recovered most back but then decided to report it to facebook as it is supposed to be illegal for people to do that, but instead of resolving that issue it came up with a message saying my account had been phinshed but that wasnt the case my computer stores my password and my ex used my computer without me knowing when he broke into my home. now its asking for me to verify my account by a security code that wont deliver to my email address. someone please tell me how I can get my account back thanks