I can't access multiple websites someone help

Closed
Lessora - Jun 20, 2010 at 12:10 PM
 Lessora - Jun 21, 2010 at 12:13 PM
Hello, I have been trying to access a website named byond.com (it is a game website) sadly every time I try to access it, it says server not found, I have multiple computers in my house, but only one belongs to me. I've been able to access the site from the other computers with no complications, sadly I can not access it from my own. I have tried proxy sites and though I am able to get on the website through proxy sites whenever I actually try to play any of the games (which send you to a completely different link entirely) I can not get on any of them and it's starting to aggravate me. The inability of my computer to access is not just limited to this one (it actually kept me from entering at least 20 proxy sites saying server not found as well or in some cases connection timed out) but my main focus is to be able to access byond.com again

3 responses

fasterthanu Posts 6 Registration date Sunday June 20, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 20, 2010
Jun 20, 2010 at 08:29 PM
delete all ur browsing history and try to access it
How would I do that and if you mean history delete already tried and no dice
I've also flushed my DNS cache, changed my Ip adress, restarted/rebooted/hardbooted both my router and computer multiple times, scanned for trojans, mpme see, to be helping thanks for the advise though