Please help me this is driving me crazy!!!

Closed
kie - Nov 26, 2008 at 07:43 AM
 Kie - Nov 27, 2008 at 01:42 PM
Hey ive been having a problem with my computer for quiet a bit now . well this is what happens , i start my computer up its all ok i put my game on and sometimes my comp sounds crazy , then randomly my computer will crash and reboot, sometimes the red light stays on when it does it sometimes it doesnt. The thing that i dont understand is it will sometimes do it after seconds and sometimes hours, ive read on forums maybe its the game but it will also sometimes do it randomly when searching the net or just using the computer. Another thing that caught my eye is if i do a a complete reboot of my compter it will stay on for a bit longer then every day it happens more and more. ive scanned my computer for viruses with vairies programs but nothing.

please can anyone help me with this? if you need anymore info about my comp or whatever let me know .

4 responses

How long have you been having this problem. I mean did this problem surfaced after you put (install) in the game? And what Anti virus software are you using? Does your computer restart in safe mode too? let me now with this info and maybe we can find a resolution for it.

Thanks
Hashokmi
Sr Tech Support Engineer.
sarbel.vilo Posts 233 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 1, 2010 31
Nov 26, 2008 at 10:39 AM
My advice is to reinstall your OS should it be some kind malware or spyware or virus which is causing this problem
hey again, thx for the replys , i had the game installed long before this started happening and ill have a look if it still restarts in safe mode and ill try reinstalling OS. just something else i didnt mention is that the CPU goes really high when im on the game dunno if thats a problem or not ;)
just to let you know reinstalling the OS dont work my dad tried that for me and i cant put my game on in safe mode the game i play is World of Warcraft.