Laptop Help

Closed
Amber - Jul 1, 2010 at 09:05 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jul 2, 2010 at 04:25 PM
Hello,
I am usually good with computers, but I can't seem to figure out this problem. My computer will startup, but after the Windows Logo pops up instead of the computer going to my destop the screen is black. I can see my arrow and the lights that are normally on are on, but the screen is black. Earlier I had my computer on and the battery almost died, but I plugged it in, I got on the internet and had Itune on at the same time, when I went to close iTune, iTunes wouldn't close, even after I start task manger, so I turned my computer off to see if that would help, but when I restarted it the desktop screen was black. I tried take the battery out and that didn't work. Also it will run on safe mode, but just not normal mode, what can I do. I really don't want to have to take it to get worked on, and I haven't backup all the files lately and don't wanna lose all my information on it. Could it be that it just needs to charge? Please help. Thanks

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jul 2, 2010 at 04:25 PM
If the computer will run in "safe mode" then you don't have a battery problem. This is most likely a software problem with Windows. I would Google "windows repair" to find help.

Good Luck