- Address bar gone want it back on Mac
- Chrome disable search from address bar - How-To - Google Chrome
- Black padlock symbol in address bar - How-To - Google Chrome
- Address bar not showing in excel - How-To - Excel
- Firefox hide address bar - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- How to Copy a Link From The Address Bar of Safari - How-To - iPhone
With the described web address lose do the following. Place the arrow of the cursor on the grey area where the address bar should be. Push and hold the control button (lower left) Click the left mouse button. Up should pop the "CUSTOMIzE TOOL BAR" button. Left lick on it. In the drop window drag "Go to this address" into the area where the address bar should be. Release, and you should have your address bar back.