- Windows Xp Automatic Updates Not Working help
- Windows XP Automatic updates not working ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Turn off windows 7 automatic updates - Guide
- Windows xp automatic restart problem solution - How-To - Windows XP
- My computer is automatic reboot looping ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Windows 8 turn off automatic updates - How-To - Windows 8
Had the same problem after updating on or around xmas... It's all malware dude. I tried all the internet gimmicks - None worked. Solution was simple: Scan your computer with an antivirus which support spyware, spam, rootkit etc.. (i used AVG security Center); then use (Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware) - it found about 30 malware on my machine. Erase malware found... Restart your computer!!! bang bang - my updates worked again... Note: Keep a working antivirus/spyware/spamware software which is updated regularly... WORKS
hey umm i was just wondering if u could help me out here so umm i saw the automatic updates icon was there and the next minute it was gone so i was just wondering wat should i do ??
The best answers for this kind of problem is to contact customer support service at the Microsoft because they're the ones who manufactured it.