- Connecting internet
- Connected to internet but cannot access websites ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Connected without internet spectrum ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Laptop connected to internet but not loading pages ✓ - Forum - Network
- Facebook won't connect to internet ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Browsers won't connect to internet ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
It would be a help to know a little more, ie connection type, OS, security and what goes "back". If it is your connection, you could try contacting your line provider, more so, it could be an attack on your computer, relating to keylogging. Next time it happens go to start/search/all files and folders and type in sp.exe if it finds it, delete file.