- Connecting internet
- Only firefox connects to internet ✓ - Forum - Firefox
- Connected to internet but cannot access websites ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Connected without internet spectrum ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Pc connected to internet but cannot browse ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Windows vista connected to internet but cannot browse ✓ - Forum - Network
It would be a help to know a little more, ie connection type, OS, security and what goes "back". If it is your connection, you could try contacting your line provider, more so, it could be an attack on your computer, relating to keylogging. Next time it happens go to start/search/all files and folders and type in sp.exe if it finds it, delete file.