- Dell Inspiron laptop 1521 goes dim...
- How to restore dell inspiron laptop to factory settings - How-To - Laptop computer
- Hard reset dell inspiron laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- Dell Inspiron laptop not booting - How-To - Laptop computer
- How to enable bluetooth in windows 7 dell inspiron laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- Dell inspiron laptop bluetooth driver - How-To - Bluetooth
Your problem is probably caused by the Video chip driver. SafeMode uses the standard VGA driver so it works OK. I would go to Control Panel - Device Manager - Display Adapters - select your adapter and use the Driver tab to "roll back driver". If you can't select that option then you need to download and install the latest driver from Dell.
I tried this, it told me my driver software was already up to date but I still can't click the "roll back driver" button.. :(