Cod 5

Closed
ratman - Dec 22, 2008 at 07:55 AM
 DONSHAH - Aug 18, 2009 at 09:03 AM
Hello,
got cod5 and it wont load, got the icon on screen but i cant play the game anyone got any ideas? please help
Related:

6 responses

hey i dont have the answer but i dont have a question. did u get the map download? cause i bought it and know im haven the same problem. it goes to the little icon in the lower right corner then goes to a black screen
I have downloaded the new map pack. This morning cod5 says loading.. then a black screen! HELP!
hello, im having the exact same problem, it loads and all i can get is audio, absolutely no visual, just black! can anyone out there help???
I am getting the same problem. I download just fine and when going to install the map pack 2 I get an error code 8005942 or something like that? There seems to be many people out there with the same problem, I suspect that it is not in your unit but rathter a software problem from Playstation or activision... I have also deleated the install and tried several times to redownload but get hung up every time on the install part.. I have 2 friends that have had it work and others that get the same problem as I do. If anyone has figured out what Is up, Please write back, I really want to see these new maps... If the shit dont work how do we get refunded from ps3 store? Thanks to all and good luck. Add me as a friend if you wish Jimbojames81 5 prestiege lvl 55
I'm having the same problem i downloaded the 2nd map pack but i couldn't install it. I tried calling emailing and writing but it didn't work. The only thing i would advise you to do is to at least wait for 24 hours and then try to install it again. Another thing is to back up all your saved files on a usb or something and then restore you ps3 system maybe there is a problem with your system and i would also advise you to check for any new Ps3 system updates in the settings menu. Just as I write this message I can see on my T.V screen that the map pack is installing try again and again and don't give up.
got same problem
i got the same problem w/ the map pack 2!!!! what in the world is goin on?????
datas corupted delet cod 5 file to gt bak on
Bballer > answerman900
Jun 12, 2009 at 08:53 AM
Mine downloads and when u go to install it says error
Sora > Bballer
Jun 13, 2009 at 06:14 AM
I am having that exact same problem! I have deleted and installed it 3 times already! What the hell is going on??

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
ok lads download (mark 3d) it will help you with your black screen
hey wht is mark3d???? & i have tht problem on PS3 COD WAW
thats great im having the error problem but we are no the only ones, must be a software problem it is a recent map pack so it might need sorting out, jus have to wait it out and see what happens. i just bought it today aswell what a piss take ha