Sometimes my internet connects & sumtime not

Closed
Arsalan - Oct 2, 2010 at 07:28 PM
garrythere4u Posts 13 Registration date Tuesday September 28, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 6, 2011 - Oct 3, 2010 at 10:48 PM
Hello, Sometimes my internet connects and sometimes not on my Toshiba SatelliteM20(Notebook). I've plugged in the internet cable in my LAN port but it still shows "network cable is unplugged". so i cannot connect to internet.
But sometimes it gets connect. Last time I was using my internet and was opening any site and suddenly it appeared "network cable is unplugged" although it was not.
SO now it still doesn't connect.

I've checked that my Network cable,connection is correct(By connecting it on any other PC). And drivers of modem and LAN are also installed. I've also reinstalled the windowsXP SP2. But still it doesn't.
Related:

1 response

garrythere4u Posts 13 Registration date Tuesday September 28, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 6, 2011 1
Oct 2, 2010 at 07:53 PM
hello,
The Problem u r facing is can b with the cable with which u trying to connect the modem..
so i suggest u to change ur cable and try after that.:)
I've checked. My cable an connection both are OK. and I cannot connect any connection on my Notebook.
Thanx my friend for your reply. I was not expecting such quick reply.. Thanks
garrythere4u Posts 13 Registration date Tuesday September 28, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 6, 2011 1
Oct 3, 2010 at 10:48 PM
I think you must have to contact your Notebook service provider because i think the LAN card of your NOTEBOOK is Not ok....
And No need of thankxx It ma Pleasure if even my little Knowledge is Important or Usable for anybody....
Regards:
Gaurav Joshi